Saturday, August 4, 2012

Your Own Personal Periodic Table.

Remember the Periodic Table? The grid of all the elements that make up matter?


The Carbon (C) , Hydrogen (H), Nitrogen (N), and Oxygen (O) business?


My friend Elizabeth's son Graham, 9 1/2 years old, made up his own.  And it is awesome.


The elements that make up boy version "Graham 9.5" include Bacon (Bn), Money (My), Ice Cream (Ic), Harry Potter, (Hp,) Cowboy (Cb), and Angry Birds (Ab).


Summertime, Ninjas and Llamas also make an appearance on Graham's chart.



I will totally use this exercise with my next True Body Project experience.  For now, its fun to think of some of the elements in my own personal chart. (I am going to borrow a few from Graham because then I can use the symbols, colors and illustrations too.)


Coffee (C)
Dance (D)
Summertime (St)
Waffle (W)
Travel (T)
Energy (Chi)
Love (L)
Breath (B)
Parks & Recreation (Pr)
Books (B)
Friends (F)


Thanks Graham! You will inspire many charts over the next few years, I can guarantee you that!





1 comment: