Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cambodia, Day Four, morning.

Just a fast little note to say I LOVE THIS LIFE!

This morning, I took a Pilates class, taught entirely in French (and interpreted in a sort of hybrid yoga/Pilates/cruise ship dance class style) on the roof of a Kundalini yoga studio in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

Many years ago, I spent a month in Paris taking yoga at a studio and loved hearing the French/Sanskrit combo. Today, I got to listen to the lullaby of my movement body's native tongue in French.

Cooler still? The people in my class were aware of the workshop I am teaching tomorrow at the NataRaj yoga studio.

And now, time to study up some more for my work with the girls tonight and to get organized to be clear clear clear on my concepts tomorrow. I will have an interpreter so that is a sure fire way to demand succinct clarity of mind and body!


No comments:

Post a Comment