Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dancing to a yogic tune, Pilates-style.

Pilates Enthusiasts : S2E20 : Exercise Ball for Pike from Balanced Body Pilates on Vimeo.


Last year Balanced Body came to Cincinnati to do a series of educational podcasts with me to include in their annual series of instructional offerings. I worked with my then co-educators, Heather Sommer and Rachel Appel, on the content.

Here is access to all of them and you can watch the most recent one above.

I will be applying many of these alignment principles (sans ball!) this weekend in my new class at The Yoga Bar. Pilates for Yogis will help anyone in a movement practice, but particularly yogis, understand how to get more out of their practice. I do not intend on teaching a hybrid class but more of an intentional Pilates class directed specifically toward yogic movement.

In short, it will be awesome and I hope you will join me!

Saturdays from 11-12. Sign up at the Yoga Bar link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment