Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How I kicked off my adventure and redeemed the 80s.





Last Saturday night nearly 100 wonderful people joined me for the best ever dance party ever to celebrate my birthday and to help me kick off a grand adventure of travel, dance and service work with the True Body Project in Cambodia.

It was awesome. I mean really, really awesome.

And in a karmic move, we did a little dancing on the bar. In the 80s, on the same block, I did the same maneuver with a friend and fell off, busting up a cooler and my flesh. The doctors picked a lot of glass out my back side. It was ridiculous.

But to tell you the truth, I am glad to be able to dance on a bar at 50 with my beautiful friends. I am even happier to report that there were no dancing related injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment