Friday, December 31, 2010

14 years. The dog days are over.

There are so many auspicious things happening at this turn of the year.

For starters, I am 14 years sober this week. It is an unbelievable blessing and I become more grateful every year for the gifts that consciousness has brought me.

But since I am really and truly not certain about how 2011 will play out for me, sometimes I need a little boost of confidence to move forward into the next day of not knowing. I have chosen this song as the soundtrack to enter into this new year. Thanks to Heather Britt, there is even a dance number to go with it! Join us at R&M this year at the Cincinnati Ballet to find out what all the fuss is about.

So as the curtain rises on 2011, I hope you can hear the music too. It sounds very hopeful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment